The Edge and Brisbane Powerhouse have partnered once again, and this time to present Made With Light; an interactive, illuminating light installation to feature at the Powerhouse from Wednesday 27 May to Sunday 28 June.
The Edge has been working closely with six visual artist to create an exhibition that explores interactivity, the heritage listed architecture of Brisbane Powerhouse and the alluring quality of light. The artists have shared some of their process photos with us to wet the appetite, so don’t miss the exhibition when it kicks off next week!
- Sarah Oxenham – Looking Glass
- Jonathon Istria – Underground
- Alinta Krauth – Un[tram]melled
- Kellie Williams – The Touch Project
- Sophie O‘Rourke – Paint by Light
- Jen Seevinck – Light Currents