Earlier this month, in the ideation workshops you (our wonderful community) sifted through ideas, thoughts, fantasies, and big brainstorming to round out four solid ideas for an apocalyptic world (and an Edge take-over in December).
- Silence: When do we lose a sense of time?
- Artificial Intelligence: The A.I. Judge.
- Collapse of technology: How would you react in a crisis?
- Kafka-esque world: A bureaucracy maze.
With these four ideas on the table, it’s now time to decide which one/s you pursue and realise. (We’re also discussing and expanding on these ideas in our Facebook Group – come and join in on the conversation!)
Join us for the Apocalyptic Design Meetups in September and October. Come to one, some, or all of them!
- Sunday 24 Sep: 12-2pm
- Sunday 8 October: 12-4pm
- Sunday 15 October: 12-4pm
- Monday 23 October: 6-9pm
- Sunday 29 October: 12-4pm
Tell us your coming, RSVP here!
One Last Apocalypse