The MDA Brisbane Student Hub is a free, welcoming support service for international students in Queensland.
The Brisbane Student Hub provides information, advice and referrals on healthcare, employment, budget management, accommodation and legal services, as well as connecting students to local events and activities.
Our independent staff provide face-to-face assistance with students invited to discuss any matter in a safe and confidential environment.
With free Wi-Fi, laptops and a printer available, the Brisbane Student Hub space is free for students to study or relax during opening hours.
The Brisbane Student Hub is a partnership between MDA Ltd, The Edge, Study Queensland and Study Brisbane.
- Statewide phone support 1800 QSTUDY (1800 778 839)
- Connection to local events and social activities
- Orientation to Australia and accommodation advice
- Cultural and religious support
- Individual assistance relating to mental health and wellbeing
- Safety and security support
- Referrals to financial and legal support
- Work experience and employment advice
- Volunteering opportunities
- English language support
The Brisbane Student Hub is located on the Mezzanine, Level 2 of The Edge, State Library of Queensland, Stanley Place, Cultural Centre, South Bank. Download Cultural Centre Map.
The Brisbane Student Hub is open on Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays between 12pm-5pm or by appointment from Monday to Friday between 9am-5pm. Find the next Drop in time and workshop.
For information, over-the-phone support statewide and to make an appointment, students can call 1800 QSTUDY (1800 778 839) Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm.