Nestled on South Bank’s riverfront and just a short stroll from Brisbane’s CBD, The Edge offers stunning spaces and staging to ensure your event, whether a small business meeting or large scale conference, exceeds all expectations. Our spaces include a contemporary Auditorium with multimedia capabilities, a River Lounge with floor to ceiling windows, Window Bays with panoramic city views and contemporary labs all fitted with the latest technology.
We offer services from our team of experienced event and technical specialists who can create and deliver the perfect event. Make the choice to hold your next private, community or corporate event in our spectacular venue.
Choose the venue that is right for you and submit an inquiry to continue the discussion with our team.
- Auditorium – this space is perfectly suited to conferences, multimedia performance, music, film screenings and presentations
- Innovation Lab – multi-use space for meetings, planning sessions and workshops
- River Terrace – with spectacular city views, this space is perfect for your special event
- Mezzanine – a quiet space, perfect for small groups in boardroom or theatre style seating
- River Lounge and Foyer – ideal for networking functions or launch events outside of Edge opening hours
- Digital Media Lab – ideal for workshops, training sessions, presentations and seminars and available for hire outside of Edge opening hours
- Recording Studio – available for bookings outside of Edge opening hours
- Window Bays – petite spaces perfectly suited for meetings, study groups, or small presentations outside of Edge opening hours
Make an Enquiry
If you would like more information on our venues for hire, or to make an enquiry, please:
- Complete the online Venue Hire Enquiry form
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- View our Hire Rates for Corporate and Community, or
- Visit our Venue Hire FAQs
Resource Bookings – Free
The Edge offers a number of resources free of charge during normal Edge hours. The Recording Studio, Window Bays and the hardware and software in the Digital Media Lab are all bookable resources. To book one of these resources free of charge, you can book online in advance on our Resources page.
State Library of Queensland
The award-winning building of State Library of Queensland offers a sophisticated and unique venue for conferences, meetings, corporate events, festivals, cocktail parties and weddings. From state-of-the-art conference facilities to spectacular function areas, SLQ has a range of spaces for hire, with everything you need for a memorable meeting or special event. Find out more about SLQ venues for hire