The Edge’s Recording Studio provides access to near-professional equipment and specialist software for recording, mixing, editing and mastering. Recording studio hire is free; however you first must complete a Recording Studio induction, which runs approximately once every three weeks.
The costs for the induction session are:
- $150 for those with no Pro Tools experience: this three hour session will include an introduction to the Recording Studio environment and an introduction to Pro Tools
- $50 for those with Pro Tools experience: this one hour session will introduce users to the Recording Studio environment
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE.
Please register for an Edge Account. You will need an account to complete the induction and make bookings for the Studio.
- Inductions will only go ahead if all places are filled. In the instance that the session is cancelled a full refund or a credit for the next session will be offered.
- If this induction is sold out, and you’d like to know if a seat becomes available, please sign up to our Weekly Scoop.
- Studio inductions are released in the third week of the month for the following month. For example September inductions will be released in week three of August.
- Inductions and workshops at The Edge are suitable for participants aged 16 and over, unless otherwise stated.
- For details on cancellations and refunds and exchanges please refer to our booking policy. But, in short, we can refund tickets with minimum 7 days’ notice.