Learn Japanese Shibori dying techniques using vegetable dyes and make your own book cover to take home.
In this 4 hour workshop we’ll cover everything you need to know about Shibori, and prepare you to get creative at home. You’ll learn:
- Three Shibori techniques
- How to create an array of patterns
- How to use pre-prepared vegetable dyes, and
- How to turn your dyed fabric into a unique book cover
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW.
We supply all the materials for the project, so all you need to bring is something to take notes with.
- If this course is booked out, you can subscribe to the Weekly Scoop for last minute course availability.
- Courses and workshops at The Edge are suitable for participants aged 16 and over, unless otherwise stated.
- For details on cancellations and refunds and exchanges please refer to our booking policy. But, in short, we can refund tickets with minimum 7 days’ notice.
If you are a novice graphic designer, entrepreneur, small business owner, blogger, creative type or just keen to up-skill, then The Edge has something for you! Each month we offer a calendar of free and paid creative short courses and workshops. You will find courses in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe After Effects and WordPress. To find out more about our Brisbane based courses and workshops, visit The Edge What’s On calendar.