Build your photo editing skills in this intermediate Adobe Photoshop course.
In this 4 hour Adobe Photoshop course we’ll cover:
- Photo editing techniques using masks
- Colour & brightness corrections
- Touching up portraits
- Photograph combinations, blending and layering
- This is an intermediate to advanced course, and requires a solid understanding of Photoshop, its common tools and terminology. If you are new to Photoshop, please attend the other introductory courses.
- Intro to Mac class or proficiency with the Mac operating system.
Before you book, read our Short Courses FAQ. You’ll find answers to age restrictions, what to bring, what to do if you’re running late, refunds and more.
This short course is part of a series. View all our Photoshop short courses in the What’s On calendar.