New to video editing? Get started with this Premiere Pro class for beginners.
In this intro session, we’ll use a short, prepared film scene to show you how to:
- Import, edit and export video
- Make in and out points as well as how to cut and trim video footage
- Add basic transitions and basic colour correction effects
- How to adjust audio and sound
- How to add titles
- Export the final video for the web
At the end of the class you’ll be across the basics of digital non-linear video editing and we’ll send you home with a cheat sheet to refer to when needed.
Prerequisites: Intro to Mac class or proficiency with the Mac operating system.
Before you book, read our Short Courses FAQ. You’ll find answers to age restrictions, what to bring, what to do if you’re running late, refunds and more.
This short course is part of a series. View all our Premiere Pro short courses in the What’s On calendar.