When a traditional Nerf gun just won’t suffice, what do you do? You modify it!
This 2 hour TRYIT workshop is all about customising and modifying a Nerf Firestrike to gain an unfair advantage with your friends. We’ll pull it apart, modify it to shoot further, and paint it up to create the ultimate custom Nerf gun – the ideal addition to your cosplay wardrobe or even a Christmas present that money can’t buy!*
* note the asterix. We can’t guarantee this!
In short, over two hours on a Friday afternoon you will:
- Take apart, modify and put a Nerf Firestrike back together
- Paint the Nerf gun for your cosplay or just to make it stand out
- Modify it so it shoots further, and
- Take it home! Plus, you’ll have the skills to experiment and modify your own Nerf guns at home
Would you like to know more about TRYIT and how this workshop series came about? Check out this past blog post.
- If this workshop is booked out, you can subscribe to the Weekly Scoop for last minute course availability.
- Courses and workshops at The Edge are suitable for participants aged 16 and over, unless otherwise stated.
- For details on cancellations and refunds and exchanges please refer to our booking policy. But, in short, we can refund tickets with minimum 7 days’ notice.