The Brisbane Concert Orchestra proudly invites you to our BCO Gala Concert 2017 – ‘Bon Voyage’. Let us take you on a journey around the globe with a magnificent selection of orchestral works conducted by the ever-entertaining and talented Matthew Schwarz.
- BRAHMS Hungarian Dances No. 5 & No. 6
- HOLST Jupiter
- BIZET L’Arlsienne
- BULLOCK Italian Folk Festival
- KETELBY In A Persian Market
plus many more!
Duration: 90 minute program with a 20 minute interval (subject to change without notice)
Doors open: 7:00pm
How to get there:
- Bus. Cultural Precinct Busway Station in Melbourne Street.
- Train. South Brisbane Station, corner of Melbourne and Grey Streets.
- CityCat and ferry. CityCat and City Ferry terminals are located at South Bank 1 CityCat terminal.
- Bicycle. Nearest CityCycle station is located in Kurilpa Park close to the barbecues.
- Foot. Short walk from Brisbane’s CBD via Victoria Bridge, Kurilpa Bridge or the William Jolly (Grey Street) Bridge.
For further public transport information contact TransLink on 13 12 30.
- Queensland Art Gallery/ Queensland Museum car park. Enter via the Cultural Precinct tunnel. Ph (07) 3840 7942.
- Queensland Performing Arts Centre car park. Enter via the Cultural Precinct tunnel. Ph (07) 3840 7942.
- Stanley Place car park. Enter via the Cultural Precinct tunnel or Stanley Place. Ph (07) 3840 7942.
- Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre car park. Enter via Stanley or Merivale Streets. Ph (07) 3308 3000
- South Bank Parklands car park. Enter via Tribune or Little Stanley Streets, South Bank. Ph (07) 3867 2051.
- SW1 car park. Enter via Merivale or Cordelia Streets. https://www.secureparking.com.au.