Hear parents’ views on services, programs and policies, and why it is important that parents help shape social policy, to improve the lives of their children and families.
Opened by Hon. Shannon Fentiman MP
Minister for Communities, Women and Youth, Minister for Child Safety and Minister for the Prevention of Domestic and Family Violence
- Terese Edwards – National Council for Single Mothers and their Children, CEO
- Phil Clarke – Queensland Ombudsman
- Karen Healy – Professor, School of Nursing, Midwifery and Social Work, UQ
- Parents from the Parent Leadership Institute talking about the includion of parents voices
Who should attend?
- Government Workers
- Non-Government Workers
- Anyone concerned with the best outcomes for children and families in Queensland
The forum will commence at 9.30am at The Edge Auditorium, State Library of Queensland.
*Non-government agencies are asked to support parents to attend eg. with transport and child care costs. Limited child minding will be available on site 9.00am to 1.00pm.