Dungeons & Dollhouses – Made of Ticky-Tacky
*Please note that this is a two part workshop running on the 2nd and 16th of June 2018
Design and fabricate the custom dollhouse of your dreams using all the tools that The Edge has on offer. Walls, windows, furniture, a neo-gothic fantasy or a classical interpretation, make it your way over two weekends of making delight.
Techniques that will be covered:
- 3d modelling, printing and finishing
- laser cutting
- introductory electronics (with soldering)
- Participants must be over 16 years of age
- Enclosed, flat footwear must be worn at all times
- Please register for an Edge Account before you arrive. You will need an account to complete the induction, assessment and make bookings for the equipment
For more detailed information, please refer to our Booking Terms and Conditions.
To find out more about what’s on offer at The Edge, read up on our Fabrication Lab and community makerspace.