Learn the basics of InDesign, like setting up documents and creating layouts in this free InDesign course for beginners.
In this 1.5 hour course we’ll step you through:
- How to set up an artboard for different paper sizes, complete with margins, gutters and bleed
- Placing images in your document and how to ensure they are correctly linked
- Working with text and setting up guides
By the end of the session, you will walk away with a magazine cover that you have created.
Requirements and prerequisites:
- Intro to Mac class or proficiency with the Mac operating system.
- Participants must be over 16 years of age
- Bring a USB to save your work!
Before you book, please read our Short Courses FAQ. You’ll find answers to age restrictions, what to bring, what to do if you’re running late, refunds and more.
This short course is part of a series. View all our InDesign short courses in the What’s On calendar.