Start the journey of producing your own podcast with this introductory ideas workshop.
In this 1.5 hour introductory class, our expert facilitator will take you through the ground rules for starting your own podcast, answering questions like:
- What makes an awesome podcast?
- What are the different styles of podcasting? Interview to scripted and instructional
- Where do great ideas come from?
- How do you create something people want to listen to?
- Who am I talking to? Identifying your audience and understanding how to reach them
- How do you spot a well-produced podcast? Audio quality, equipment and content
Requirements and prerequisites:
- No experience or even ideas required!
- Participants must be over 16 years of age
Before you book, please read our Short Courses FAQ. You’ll find answers to age restrictions, what to bring, what to do if you’re running late, refunds and more.
This short course is part of a series. View all our Podcasting workshops in the What’s On calendar.