Do you have an idea for a podcast, and you know what you want to say, but don’t know the ins and outs of it? Then, this is the workshop for you.
In this 3 hour tech-orientated session you’ll learn:
- The technical skills you need to produce your podcast
- The impact audio quality has on the listener experience
- Facilities and equipment on offer at The Edge to help produce podcast
- A demonstration and overview of the Recording Studio and how to use it
Requirements and prerequisites:
- No previous podcasting knowledge is required, but an idea for a podcast would be ideal, but not essential.
- Intro to Mac class or proficiency with the Mac operating system.
- Participants must be over 16 years of age
Before you book, please read our Short Courses FAQ. You’ll find answers to age restrictions, what to bring, what to do if you’re running late, refunds and more.
This short course is part of a series. View all our Podcasting workshops in the What’s On calendar.