To take your editing skills to the next level we’re going to let you loose on a music video.
Throughout this session we’ll step you through:
- An in depth look into the different tools that can be used to edit video footage
- How to adjust the audio and sound levels of a video
- How to edit to music – editing video to a beat
- How to stabilise shaky video footage in Premiere
- How to apply, adjust and animate a range of advanced effects In Premiere
- How to edit with different types of content in Premiere – including a photo montage
- How to archive and export your video
- This is an intermediate course, and requires a basic understanding of Premiere Pro, its common tools and terminology. If you are new to Premiere Pro, please attend the free beginner’s course.
- Intro to Mac class or proficiency with the Mac operating system.
Before you book, read our Short Courses FAQ. You’ll find answers to age restrictions, what to bring, what to do if you’re running late, refunds and more.
This short course is part of a series. View all our Premiere Pro short courses in the What’s On calendar.