This session will get you acquainted with some of Premiere Pro’s more advanced features as you edit an interview into a short story piece.
Throughout this class we’ll step you through:
- Advanced editing techniques and shortcuts to speed up the editing process
- Syncing together dual system audio – audio recorded for two separate sources
- Correcting poorly recorded audio (for example mic buzz, pops and crackle) using Premiere’s direct link with Adobe Audition
- How to apply a green screen key to video footage with a green screen background and basic compositing tips
- The workflow Premiere works with other Adobe apps like Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator for Graphics and Adobe After Effects for Motion Graphics
- Audio mixing and the ability to edit a short dialogue driven piece
- Advanced colour correction/ colour grading tips
- How to Export video to a range of different Outputs: High resolution, Youtube, DVD, Bluray
- This is an intermediate to advanced course, and requires a solid understanding of Premiere Pro, its common tools and terminology. If you are new to Premiere Pro, please attend the other introductory courses.
- Intro to Mac class or proficiency with the Mac operating system.
Before you book, read our Short Courses FAQ. You’ll find answers to age restrictions, what to bring, what to do if you’re running late, refunds and more.
This short course is part of a series. View all our Premiere Pro short courses in the What’s On calendar.