Would you like to start creating videos for the web, but don’t know where to start?
In this session participants will learn some of the secrets of getting great video content on video sharing sites like Vimeo, youtube, Metacafe and the Open Video Project (OV). We’ll run through:
- Technical pointers for making and uploading your video.
- An intro to the facilities and equipment on offer at The Edge to help produce your own video, and;
- Putting a short video together as a group
Requirements and prerequisites:
- No experience or even ideas required!
- Participants must be over 16 years of age
Before you book, please read our Short Courses FAQ. You’ll find answers to age restrictions, what to bring, what to do if you’re running late, refunds and more.
This workshop is part of a series. View all our Videos for Web workshops in the What’s On calendar.