Please note that this is a two part workshop taking place on the 13 and 20 October, between 2pm and 5pm.
Learn about the fundamentals of personal digital security working with a digital security expert.
White Hat hacking inherits its name from the white hat donned by the good guys in Western movies (not to be confused with the bad guys who wear black hats). White Hat Hackers are computer security experts who are often hired by organisations to test out their security systems.
This two part workshop will cover:
• Building a test lab for hacking
• Ethical hacking overview
• Reconnaissance and Information Gathering
• Linux Overview
• Enumeration – Understanding your objective
• System Hacking
• Capture the flag hacking game
- Workshops at The Edge are suitable for participants aged 16 and over, unless otherwise stated.
- For details on cancellations and refunds and exchanges please refer to our booking policy. But, in short, we can refund tickets with minimum 7 days’ notice.