Take the step from a personal blog to building your own site with this intermediate WordPress course.
In this 3 hour WordPress tutorial we’ll cover:
- Adding content and customising the appearance
- Installing and setting up WordPress on your own server
- Installing and managing plugins and themes
- Importing data from another WordPress blog or platform
- Tips for managing spam and optimising your site for search engines
- This is an intermediate course, and requires a basic understanding of WordPress, its common tools and terminology. If you are new to WordPress, please attend the free beginner’s course.
- Intro to Mac class or proficiency with the Mac operating system.
Before you book, read our Short Courses FAQ. You’ll find answers to age restrictions, what to bring, what to do if you’re running late, refunds and more.
This short course is part of a series. View all our WordPress short courses in the What’s On calendar.